The Har Company, L.L.C., is a private consulting firm dedicated to empowering families in probate courts.
Colorado and the Pro Se Litigant-References verified per Code, Case, and Constitution, Article 2:
- Constitution Article 2 section 6 “Courts of justice shall be open to every person, and a speedy remedy afforded for every injury to person, property or character, and right and justice should be admistered without sale, denial or delay.”
- Colorado Supreme Court in Tassian v. People, 731 P.2d 672 Jan. 1987, “The chief judge’s directive at issue here clearly discriminates against pro se litigants solely on the basis of their pro se status and in that respect, lacks any rational basis in fact and thus violates equal protection of the laws.”
- Colorado Code of Judicial Conduct, Canon III(a)(7), “A judge shall accord to every person who has a legal interest in a proceeding, or that person’s lawyer, full right to be heard according to law.”
The National Association for Probate Reform and Advocacy
“NAPRA” is dedicated to ending crimes against humanity in America’s probate courts including: fraud, post traumatic stress and pain from legal abuse, intimidation, bullying, harassment, failure to provide families with accountings and financial exploitation through public awareness campaigns.
NAPRA’s mission encourages our elected officials to ratify “The International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights.”*
NAPRA is a non-partisan educational organization created to promote transparency, accountability, and awareness in America’s Probate Courts. At NAPRA we welcome all organizations dedicated to this common goal. NAPRA recognizes and commends the minority of lawyers and judges who act ethically and follow the “Black Letter rules of law” in Probate Court proceedings. * Link available from the United Nations.
Legislation must be addressed that allows for the Federal Rules of Evidence to “apply” in Probate Court proceedings
- Laws must be adopted so all individuals in probate courts have mandatory due process, presentation of evidence, and an opportunity to be heard before a Court can take an individual’s “life, liberty, or property.”
- Any failure by a court “judge” to deny an individual’s due process rights must immediately be put on mandatory leave.
- The inalienable rights of American citizens are not bestowed by any contract but are just that – “inalienale.”
- Mandatory sanctions must be implemented so that the perpetrators cannot continue to rob Americans of their property, liberty, or life absent due process of law.
Judicial Immunity and Due Process From the CATO Institute:
“A judge thus remains unquestionably immune as long as he does not take actions that intentionally and plainly prevent further review. The duty imposed on a state-court judge, then, is only to recognize that his own decisions may sometimes be in error and to ensure that orders affecting important constitutional rights can be reviewed in another court.” Go to information and resources for link to article.
To remedy this problem, Congress must pass legislation limiting immunity for due process violations such as notice, hearing, and the opportunity to appeal. Probate courts must have a higher sanctions for violators before allowing the taking of property, life and liberty as it applies to guardianships, conservatorships, and child protection services that often severely violate the individual’s inalienable rights protected by the Bill of Rights.
Public Hearing Colorado Supreme Court-Athena Roe, J.D.
Available on OMPCO Judicial You Tube
What is Probate?
The “GAME” of Probate or “estate administration” can come in many forms. Guardianship schemes, drugging the elderly, defrauding the estate by making false claims, and by financially exploiting the vulnerable. Probate lawyers always practice in areas of “real estate’ and land grabbing under the guise of “wealth management” –in other words your wealth.
If your parent, husband, wife, brother, sister, or other family member’s died without a “Will” or if they did not have a beneficiary “Deed” to the home, payment on death and transfer on death on bank acounts, retirement accounts, etc. the State Public Administrator will come in and take possessin of the home, bank accounts, and all other assets. As a family member or beneficiary, you will lose control over every single asset your family worked to build within weeks.
The process is painful and often fraught with unscrupulous lawyers and judges who “rubber stamp” orders without due process of law. A Will does not protect assets. Worse yet, probate lawyers will liquidate your family’s property for pennies on the dollar leaving you as a beneficiary a mere pittence. Probate court abuse does not just affect the elderly. Families in divorce court may experience unique relationships with guardianships. NAPRA recognizes the lawyers who act ethically and genuinely try to help their clients. There are those who are not as noble and act adverse to their client’s case.
One way the corruption maintains itself is by silencing family members and beneficiaries “the whistleblowers” who exposes the illegal acts, fraud, and abuse. Your own lawyers my belittle you because of the vulnerability after the loss of a loved one and financially exploit widows, widowers, or family members who speaks out against the rampant abuse. The ABA Rule for Lawyers and Federal Codes that address usury interest, exposure of fraud and felonies are as follows:
- Lawyer Rule 8.3 states, “lawyers must report criminal activity.”
- 18 U.S.C.A. 4 makes it a crime NOT to report felonies.
- Check your state fraud laws at: www.clla.org/documents/Usury%20Laws%20by%state.doc.
- Often lawyers concoct schemes to defraud the estate. Investment companies work with lawyers and banks to purchase homes and property for pennies on the dollar. For example, your family home may be worth $350,000.00. If there is no beneficiary deed, the probate laweyer can set up a scheme to liquidate your home to an investment company for $75,000.00.
- Another scheme is the fake future interet scam, if real estate companies assert “the estate owes future interest for CAM charges”–interest rates over 45% is considered a class 6 felony.
The Har Company, L.L.C., is a separate private consulting firm. At the Har Company, L.L.C., you will learn how to spot fraud, fee churning, and fight against unfettered liquidation of your family’s assets. We will have pro se support groups for families who have become inflicted with PTSD due to legal abuse. Dr. Huffer of Equal Access is an expert on the topic. The Har Company, L.L.C., does not provide legal advice or any information or advice inherant with your case. The Har Company, L.L.C., can make recommendations or referrals for counsel and support groups – should the need arise. We work with Equal Access Advocates and some attorneys and counselors.
The National Association for Probate Reform and Advocacy supports and recognizes the following organizations all committed to making America a better place for our nation’s elderly, disabled, troops, widows, widowers, children and families affected by probate administration and reform efforts:
Network and Collaborate
The Americans with Disability Act, (ADAAA),
- Dr. Karin Huffer, Equal Access,
- The National Medical Malpractice Advocacy Association
- Americans Against Abusive Probate Guardianship,
- Kasem Cares,
- Stop Guardian Abuse Nevada,
- Families Against Court Embezzlement and Unethical Standards, (F.A.C.E.U.S.),
- The National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP),
- The Estate of Denial, Lou Ann Anderson,
- The Examiner, Lou Ann Anderson,
- Westport Wow,
- Marti Oakley of PPJ Gazette and T.S. Radio,
- Senators and legislators,
- The Judicial Integrity Project, Colorado,
- The Honest Judge Amendment,
- Probate Sharks,
- Whistleblowers Summit,
- The Law Project, NJCDLP,
- and countless families and probate reform groups!
We as citizens of America must continue to demand the “gold standard” that made America great – The First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution.
See Website and Source of Information: http://www.harjustice.org/